How to request a new review for a package of mine?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Sat Jun 2 02:21:31 UTC 2007

LR> I would like to ask a new review, for the package that I have
LR> pushed to Rawhide. Should I open a new Review Request, in BZ, or
LR> re-open bug #199168 (CGAL's RR)?

I would open a new request (so that there's no confusion about who is
assigned to the ticket or over the blockers) and just reference the
old ticket.

LR> If I want to push CGAL-3.3 to Fedora Extras 5 and 6 and Fedora 7,
LR> should I create a compat-CGAL-3.2 package, knowing that no Fedora
LR> package depends on CGAL?

We should take care not to break user-build code as well during a
release.  Is there some compelling reason to push the updated code out
to released versions of the distro?

 - J<