Don't put new packages through updates-testing

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Sat Jun 2 03:55:15 UTC 2007

> On 6/1/07, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de> wrote:
> > Nope, that's mathematics, get yourself a book on logic or similar ...
>
> Rigorous mathematical logic analysis is an extremely poor toolset to
> bring to bear on human designed policy structures....
You mean ... because human imperfectness tends to switch off logic
because humans are tempted to follow their limited horizons and
perception?

>  my wife
> reaffirms that for me quite often when I attempt to use the strictures
> of logic to understand the decision making processes she is using.  So
> in the context of this discussion, I think Rahul's reaction isn't so
> much out of place.
I find Rahul's reaction absurd, because we are talking about technical
issues and technical standards/metrics here, which I don't see any
reason not to apply logic to.

Ralf