The community has lost control... (Was: Re: Don't put new packages through updates-testing)

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Sat Jun 2 17:56:22 UTC 2007

>>>>> "TL" == Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> writes:

TL> Okay, we wanted the merge.

Yes, we did.  You and I sat in the same meetings at the same
conference and for my part I can't say that what we have now is
fundamentally any different than what was promised to us.  Yes, we're
not all of the way there, and unfortunately a release complicated
matters, but I simply don't see any of the negative shifts away from
the community that I keep seeing complaints about.

 - J<