Firewall configuration tool: system-config-firewall

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn d.jacobfeuerborn at conversis.de
Sun Jun 3 22:12:56 UTC 2007

Thomas Woerner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> system-config-firewall is a new firewall configuration tool, which is
> based on system-config-securitylevel and provides enhanced funtionality
> and better user guidance.
>
> Please have a look at:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/scratch/twoerner/task_22791/
> You will need system-config-firewall and system-config-firewall-tui
> packages for your architecture.

I'm getting an error when I try to start system-config-firewall:

[root at nexus ~]# system-config-firewall
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/share/system-config-firewall/system-config-firewall.py", line
12, in <module>
     import fw_gui
   File "/usr/share/system-config-firewall/fw_gui.py", line 32, in <module>
     from fw_config import *
   File "/usr/share/system-config-firewall/fw_config.py", line 64, in <module>
     from netconfpkg import NCDeviceList
ImportError: No module named netconfpkg

Regards,
   Dennis