Firewall configuration tool: system-config-firewall

Thomas Woerner twoerner at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 09:30:52 UTC 2007

Hello,

here is a new version with some import fixes altogether with pakaging
fixes (now noarch, python modules mostly in tui sub package) and fixed
requirements:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/scratch/twoerner/task_25448/

Thanks,
Thomas

--
Thomas Woerner
Software Engineer            Phone: +49-711-96437-310