Testing update announcements

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 4 22:08:58 UTC 2007

Christopher Aillon wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Christopher Aillon wrote:
>>>
>>> I didn't realize I even had this e-mail address available to me.
>>> Please tell me more.
>>
>> Everybody who has a Fedora account automatically gets a
>> <account>@fedoraproject.org alias.
>
> Sorry, but that doesn't tell me anything more than Jesse said.  Please
> try again.  This time with classic hits such as "How to Use It"

Ok. When you signed up as a contributor to Fedora, you had to create a
user name at https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/. You also had a
specify your email id after which you got an email and signed your CLA
with your gpg key. Right? Now if anyone sends a email to the account
name @ fedoraproject.org you would get email to the email id you signed
up with in the account system. Is that more clear?

Rahul