Feature idea: package an installer image as a grubentrybeforeF8.

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Fri Jun 8 00:35:23 UTC 2007

You know I am not sure.  I imagine they do.  You know another idea would be
to make a spin off the regular dvd and do it that way too.  Maybe have that
as a Fedora mirror download though?  Would that work?  Also projects like
Orca use people out in the community for translating their speech maybe
something like that could be the same with Fedora.  I think the real problem
would be finding a good speech engine that would work.  Festival is okay but
I understand there are other engines like espeak that might work too.  You
could use synthesized speech.

Scott