fedora devel mirroring?

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Fri Jun 8 03:38:03 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-07 at 18:18 -0400, Thomas J. Baker wrote:

> I believe I'm aware of the structure change and I'm rsyncing all of
> mirrors.kernel.org::fedora. The fedora/development and
> fedora/core/development both seem to be the same on my mirror. In fact,
> I just visited http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/development/i386/os/ and
> it indeed is only up to May 25th.

I checked it out as well and he is correct, May 27th is the last update.
I would email someone (an admin or webmaster) and maybe there is a
problem on their end.

I do that all the time on a site I mirror from and they usually respond
pretty quick and let me know of any problems.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best little town on Earth!"