Fedora and Cross Compiling

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Fri Jun 8 09:10:52 UTC 2007

On 06/07/2007 11:42 PM, Gianluca Sforna wrote:
> On 6/7/07, Brendan Conoboy <blc at redhat.com> wrote:
>

>> I don't have fast and easy answers to all of the above, but I would like
>> to have a discussion about them.  My group may be able to offer
>> expertise, patches and some man power toward this goal.  What do you
>> think?
>
> I think that would be wonderful to have Fedora (or a significant
> subset of it) available for my Linksys NSLU2, since it's the only way
> to resurrect it from the drawer I buried it after I had enough of the
> unslung (debian based) firmware...

Seems there are a lot of of people who want to run Fedora on everything
that has some CPU. I wonder when the first watch and coffee machine
comes out; Running Fedora of course. :-)

Just joking. If there would be a Fedora port to NSLU, I would think
about buying such a piece and replacing my old Pentium box. :-)

-of