Reply-To header munging for fedora-devel-list@

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Jun 8 09:35:15 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 19:56 +1200, Nigel Jones wrote:
> > 3. w/o munging I hit reply and the mail does not go to the list...
> This is the thing that really bugs me.

If it bugs you, then why do you hit 'Reply' and not 'Reply to all'?

> I don't think there is a clean solution to get the best of both worlds
> though (sadly).

There isn't. Nevertheless -- a mail which was accidentally sent to only
one person can be sent again to the list if you so desire. A message
which you _intended_ to be private and which you accidentally sent to
the list because of Reply-To: munging cannot ever be recalled.

dwmw2