Fedora 7: Gnome menu and Evolution

Shams shams at orcon.net.nz
Sat Jun 9 00:40:11 UTC 2007

Sorry about the cross-post but for some reason some of  my "valid" messages
are not getting through onto either lists so I thought I'd try both for a
few
posts and hopefully send successfully and receive a response sucessfully.

It might have something to do with moderation??

Thanks
Shams

--

news:46691D87.2010505 at fedoraproject.org...