[Fwd: [Fedora Update] [comment] blobAndConquer-0.91-1.fc7]

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jun 10 12:08:32 UTC 2007

Hans de Goede wrote:
> Jesse Keating wrote:
>> On Sunday 10 June 2007 02:43:16 Hans de Goede wrote:
>>> See the forward comment, I could just push the mark as stable button,
>>> but I
>>> thought the whole idea of updates-testing was that some QA would be done
>>> and that the QA-team would them do the marking as stable.
>>>
>>> So what is the procedure for this?

I thought the policy was to automatically move packages from
updates-testing to updates if bugs are not filed during that time
against that particular package. With the number of updates being pushed
and the ability of maintainers to skip updates-testing I don't think
anyone can count on a QA team to verify every update.

For the current policy a automated move makes more sense.

Rahul