To Require yelp or not to require yelp

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Mon Jun 11 23:53:18 UTC 2007

On 2007-06-11, 15:26 GMT, Ray Strode wrote:
> We already include yelp in comps.  If the user wants to
> explicitly remove yelp to regain some space or whatever,

Not they didn't want to remove yelp (see bug 242673 for the
background story on this mess) -- just removed firefox on x86_64
so that they could install firefox.i386 and they didn't noticed
what's going on (I guess the thought was something like: “Yelp --
sounds nasty; ... what is it good for anyway, name doesn't sound
familiar?”).

Matej