Fedora Rel-Eng Meeting Recap 2007-JUN-11

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 12 18:45:29 UTC 2007

Hans de Goede wrote:

> Gee,
>
> Somehow this reminds me of a discussion me and Ralf had with Rahul about
> a week ago. I believe I made a comment much like this one. Anyone else
> see a pattern here?

Are you adding anything useful to the discussion apart from a poor jibe
at me? Is that really worth your effort? If you want to somehow see a
pattern in two completely different things would you then expand on that
  and tell me exactly what you are concluding from that "pattern" if
anything?

Rahul

> Talking about the Fedora 7 Faq, each time I want to reference it I type
> "Fedora 7 Faq" in google, as I can't find it through the wiki. Maybe
> there should be a link on the frontpage, or atleast under the
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAQ page, as that is were you go if you
> press the FAQs link on the mainpage.

It has been added to docs.fedoraproject.org a while back. I have added a
reference from the above FAQ now.

Rahul