Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora 7 - 2007-06-14

Michael Schwendt mschwendt.tmp0701.nospam at arcor.de
Thu Jun 14 17:08:24 UTC 2007

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:22:46 -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:

> On Thursday 14 June 2007 11:16:30 Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > This report is about F7 + Released Updates.
>
> Then I'm confused as to why there are two groups of listings.  Broken packages
> in Fedora 7 and broken packages in Fedora 7 updates.

It's just the repoids of the repository a broken package is found in. It's
interesting to see whether a packager breakes something in "Everything"
that hasn't been updated yet or whether released updates are broken again.

One could filter out the repoids and call everything just
"fedora-7-$basearch", but a) that isn't useful for the updates-testing
case [where a test-update can break other test-updates => a rather
harmless scenario], and b) it had not been useful for Extras. :)