bodhi server error

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Fri Jun 15 17:55:01 UTC 2007

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 10:57:23AM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> Bodhi bombs out with the error when accessing this URL:
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/testing/F7/mock-0.7.1-1.fc7
>
> 500 Internal error
> The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from
> fulfilling the request.
>
> Powered by CherryPy 2.2.1

Works for me.

This issue is most likely due to a session timeout issue that we've been
experiencing.  CherryPy seems to be tossing the following exception after
a users session times out and they continue to use the site, instead of
bringing them back to the login page.

[cherrypy.msg] INFO HTTP: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/cherrypy/_cphttptools.py", line 103, in _run
    applyFilters('before_main')
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/cherrypy/filters/__init__.py", line 151, in applyFilters
    method()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/cherrypy/filters/decodingfilter.py", line 31, in before_main
    self.decode(enc)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/cherrypy/filters/decodingfilter.py", line 50, in decode
    decodedParams[key] = value.decode(enc)
AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'decode'

We're looking into it.

luke