source RPM for latest version of Wine

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 06:28:55 UTC 2007

I'm posting this here instead of making a Package Review topic because I
believe someone's already handling this package.  However, there hasn't been
an update for a while, so I figured I'd post the updated source RPM I made
for it so that anyone who wants to can create the more up-to-date RPM's for
Wine (that'd be version 0.9.39).

I made it from the specfile used for the official Wine packages; I simply
updated the patches and the file list to work with the latest version.

http://crystalsanctuary.rpgsource.net/packages/source/wine-0.9.39-1.fc7.src.rpm