glade3 in fedora7

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Sun Jun 24 13:37:32 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-06-24 at 14:42 +0530, Deependra Singh Shekhawat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do anyone care to tell when will I see glade3 in fedora7. It seems it
> has no future at the moment. I don't know much about package creation
> and maintain's so I guess I can't help.
>
> Earlier it was python-twisted and now it's Glade. Some of the old
> packages I listed on this mailing list.

With all due respect, Fedora is put together by volunteers.  Just as I
told you about python-twisted, things happen faster if you actually
contribute usefully.  You could also try to phrase your requests less
like demands, I find in general that helps a lot more.

Thomas

--
I will play you like a shark
And I'll clutch at your heart