XULRunner - will be or won't be?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 27 16:35:03 UTC 2007

Christopher Aillon wrote:

> I was not aware that in writing things down on the wiki was a requisite
> for work to get done...

This is sort of a anticipated response but writing things down on the
wiki *is part* of getting the work done.  See

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnPoelstra/FeaturePolicyDraft

  And for your information, I have been a
> contributor to the past 3 or so release notes adding the important
> changes that I have done to the notes.  I don't blame you for failing to
> notice.

Umm, I did notice since I watch wiki edits which is why I suggested it
as a factor but there are other good reasons to use the wiki to describe
any major features. It would be helpful to know clearly the feature list
for Fedora 8 for Fedora ambassadors. IMO the effect of transparency
alone makes it worth the effort.

Rahul