OpenSceneGraph

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Thu Jun 28 13:13:29 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've several times been asked to upgrade OpenSceneGraph to
OpenSceneGraph-2.0 (on rawhide and may-be FC7)

So far, there remain a couple of details unclear to me, I'd like to see
clarified:

* OpenSceneGraph-2.0 is completely incompatible to OpenSceneGraph-1.x!
* Packaging, features and all SONAME have changed!

Questions:

* Is there anybody out there who is actively using (esp. developing for)
OpenSceneGraph-1?

* Is there anybody out there who is actively using Producer or who has a
package which depends on (OSG-1's) Producer
(OpenSceneGraph-2 has dropped Producer).

Should you answer to any of the questions above with "yes", please speak
up ASAP.

TIA.
	Ralf