media support in Pirut and yum

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Thu Jun 28 17:38:46 UTC 2007

> Is this planned to be done for Fedora 8? It is a commonly requested
> feature. Would be nice to have this working by default instead of having
> to configure it manually. Would also require adding support for
> switching CD's.

The support for switching CDs should pretty much be there.[1]  The
missing piece is preservation of information about "how you installed"
==> "installed system repos".  Accepting patches...  I can only write so
much code :-)

Jeremy

[1] Modulo there might be some bugs as the testing has been on the light
side.