Doing away with 'groups' repo in mock

Michael E Brown Michael_E_Brown at dell.com
Thu Jun 28 20:03:44 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 02:15:26PM -0500, Clark Williams wrote:
> Jesse Keating wrote:
> >
> > Comments?
> >

> Works for me. I still use the buildsys-build RPM locally, but as long as we keep that
> ability around I'm fine.

Since this is set up in:
    config_opts['chroot_setup_cmd'] = 'install buildsys-build'

I don't see the ability to Have It Your Way(TM) going away any time
soon.

In the new mock configs using the new comps file, we just change that to
'groupinstall buildsys-build' and be done with it.

SQOTD(*) for Jesse:
   How does yum find the comps file? I dont see where in yum it
initializes the comps file, and I need to know this for my local yum
setup. I see that comps-f7.xml is in repodata, but I dont see how it is
found/initialized.

--
Michael

(*) Stupid Question Of The Day