Red Hat CEO Says He Talked Patents with Microsoft (Reuters)

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 13:47:07 UTC 2007

If the CEO of RedHat says "I can't answer the question" than it means
that atleast something is going on between RedHat and Microsoft. and
i'm not happy about that at all. Fedora is still being "ruled" by
redhat so this doesn't affect RedHat alone but also Fedora. At this
moment i'm kinda puzzled with what to do with this.
it's fine if they make a deal with Microsoft. as long as it's NOT the
patent deal.

I as a fedora user want to know the truth about this.
Anyone in the fedora management team or (better) the redhat management
team that can give some clarification about this?