mock config files for Fedora 7? mock building on FC6 for F7 packages?

Eric Smith eric at brouhaha.com
Fri Jun 1 20:03:53 UTC 2007

I upgraded one of my development machines to Fedora 7 last night,
and was surprised to not find any mock configuration files for it.
I'd expected something like /etc/mock/fedora-7-{i386,x86_64).cfg.

Before I whip them up myself (which admittedly shouldn't be at all
difficult), has anyone already done that?

I don't plan to upgrade my main build machine to Fedora 7 for a
while yet.  Is using a suitable mock configuration on FC6 to build
packages for F7 plausible?

Thanks,
Eric