mock config files for Fedora 7? mock building on FC6 for F7 packages?

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Fri Jun 1 20:19:25 UTC 2007

Le vendredi 01 juin 2007 à 13:03 -0700, Eric Smith a écrit :
> I upgraded one of my development machines to Fedora 7 last night,
> and was surprised to not find any mock configuration files for it.
> I'd expected something like /etc/mock/fedora-7-{i386,x86_64).cfg.
>
> Before I whip them up myself (which admittedly shouldn't be at all
> difficult), has anyone already done that?

I've done this for the new rawhide, it's real evil™, don't use this
unless you sit behind a proxy to limit infrastructure load

config_opts['chroot_setup_cmd'] = 'groupinstall build'

[fedora-devel]
name=Fedora - Development
baseurl=http://redhat.download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/x86_64/os/
enabled=1