Firefox 2.0 fails to install Flash 9 plugin

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Sat Jun 2 07:38:30 UTC 2007

Valent Turkovic wrote:
> Firefox 2.0 fails to install Flash 9 plugin - for me personally this
> is a minor bug but for standard desktop user (let's call him John) it
> is a major problem.
>
> Check out BZ:

I'm really inclined to start ignoring bugs that get announced on this
list.  Especially from people that already know about bugzilla.  If they
don't get addressed in a timely fashion, then I guess you can feel free
to escalate, but srsly, can we just stick to bugzilla please?  Can you
imagine how much of a pain this list would be if every bug was announced
here?