Unwanted RPM dependencies

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 4 18:59:57 UTC 2007

Stefan Held wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 05.06.2007, 00:04 +0530 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
>
>> Read the spec completely. It doesn't use grub.
>
> Did you read it?

Of course.

> If i read the spec something like that comes to my mind:
>
> Patch Grub to shut up until somebody presses a key!
>
> Or:
>
> What? Who needs more than one Operating System? Please dont show we have
> more than one installed, we shall rule them all. The User could fear it.

There is no need to panic. Of course there will be some sort of menu if
the user does press a key but it doesn't necessary have to be grub that
provides that.

If you have more questions you should contact the owners list to clarify
  their intentions or add questions in a comments section in the wiki.

Rahul