F7 install CDROM unrecognized

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Tue Jun 5 00:34:39 UTC 2007

QEMU hardware profile:
The QEMU PC System emulator simulates the following peripherals:

    * i440FX host PCI bridge and PIIX3 PCI to ISA bridge
    * Cirrus CLGD 5446 PCI VGA card or dummy VGA card with Bochs VESA
      extensions (hardware level, including all non standard modes).
    * PS/2 mouse and keyboard
    * 2 PCI IDE interfaces with hard disk and CD-ROM support
    * Floppy disk
    * NE2000 PCI network adapters
    * Serial ports
    * Creative SoundBlaster 16 sound card
    * ENSONIQ AudioPCI ES1370 sound card
    * Adlib(OPL2) - Yamaha YM3812 compatible chip
    * PCI UHCI USB controller and a virtual USB hub.

SMP is supported with up to 255 CPUs.

Note that adlib is only available when QEMU was configured with
-enable-adlib

QEMU uses the PC BIOS from the Bochs project and the Plex86/Bochs LGPL
VGA BIOS.

QEMU uses YM3812 emulation by Tatsuyuki Satoh