rawhide report: 20070604 changes

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Jun 5 10:47:30 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 05 June 2007 03:46:22 Jonathan Dieter wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-06-04 at 11:53 -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > Hrm, I didn't realize there were older builds and thus approved the
> > request to just block yum-presto.
>
> And this is probably my fault as I'm still new to package maintenance
> and wasn't sure what the proper steps were to fix the failed dependency
> problem.
>
> Next time (which there hopefully won't be), I'll ask for the new version
> with broken dependencies to be pulled and the old version to be left.
>
> Jonathan

No worries, we don't exactly make it clear (:  I'm hoping to flesh out some
Wiki docs on what you can ask releng to do and what the consequences are.

FWIW I've unblocked the package, and untagged the latest build so that now
rawhide will pick up yum-presto-0.3.9-1.fc7 which should mesh with
deltarpm-3.4-1.fc7 that is also in rawhide.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora