Reply-To header munging for fedora-devel-list@

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Jun 8 11:17:51 UTC 2007

On Friday 08 June 2007 03:56:22 Nigel Jones wrote:
> > 3. w/o munging I hit reply and the mail does not go to the list...
>
> This is the thing that really bugs me.
>
> I don't think there is a clean solution to get the best of both worlds
> though (sadly).

Get a better mail client.  one that is smart enough to have a 'reply-list'
function that sees that there is a 'list-post' header and replies to that
address.  Frankly I haven't noticed which lists munge reply-to until I want
to send an offlist reply.  Thankfully my client is smart enough to let me
right click any email address in the headers/mail and 'reply-to' that
address.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora