Fedora 8 FUDCon/Hackfest

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Fri Jun 8 19:11:23 UTC 2007

Max Spevack wrote:
> We'd like to do another FUDCon/Hackfest in the Fedora 8 timeframe. We're
> going to hold it in Raleigh, NC this time.
>
> Contrary to some of the information that has already been put out that
> suggested July, it looks like the two potential weekends for the
> hackfest are now either:
>
> August 3rd - 5th
>
> or
>
> August 10th - 12th
>
> For those of you who are likely to want to attend, which dates are best
> for you?

August 3rd - 5th is most preferable for me.  And more generally it is
probably best to have the hackfest sooner during the F8 cycle than later.

I'd like to use part of the hackfest to make some real progress on
integrating LTSP into Fedora proper.  Maybe we bring Eric Harrison down
for the event?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com