Fedora 8 FUDCon/Hackfest

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Fri Jun 8 20:14:28 UTC 2007

On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 03:04:19PM -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> We'd like to do another FUDCon/Hackfest in the Fedora 8 timeframe.
> We're going to hold it in Raleigh, NC this time.
>
> Contrary to some of the information that has already been put out that
> suggested July, it looks like the two potential weekends for the
> hackfest are now either:
>
> August 3rd - 5th
>
> or
>
> August 10th - 12th
>
> For those of you who are likely to want to attend, which dates are best
> for you?

Just a note, these two weekends bookend LinuxWorldExpo San Francisco,
for those people, like me, who will be there, and will find it
difficult to be away from home for the extra days and an extra
flight.  I don't know what the intersection of (LWE Attendees) and
(FUDCon Attendees) is, but suspect it's non-zero.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch