Improving availability and guaranteeing integrity in ISO downloads

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Sat Jun 9 12:39:07 UTC 2007

On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 08:25:12AM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Friday 08 June 2007 18:31:53 Anthony Bryan wrote:
> > What can we do to make this happen? Is this the type of thing that's
> > easier for the maintainer of MirrorManager to add, or should we supply
> > a patch?
>
> It would be best to open a dialog with Matt Domsch about this (:

I replied on fedora-infrastructure-list just a bit ago.  I'm happy to
see this functionality get added to mirrormanager, and am happy to
review patches as well. :-)  The trick will be having a python module
that, given a list of URL/country tuples, generates the XML pages.
Which probably isn't that hard, really.

Thanks,
Matt

--