updates-testing is not useful

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Jun 9 16:47:34 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating <jkeating <at> redhat.com> writes:
> We're working toward the point where we can have people in most timezones
> capable of pushing updates, so that you don't have to wait very long and we
> can easily to multiple pushes in a day.

You should also make sure that they're both Red Hat and community people in the
list of people who'll be able to do that, for a simple reason: payed employees
tend not to work on weekends, whereas volunteers often (not always, of course)
have most of their time on weekends, so by having both, you ensure full-week
coverage. :-)

        Kevin Kofler