updates-testing is not useful

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 21:04:20 UTC 2007

On 6/9/07, Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> fedora-test-list gets notices about new packages in updates-testing already.

Let me suggest, that if we would like to see these packages more
widely tested, then it might not be wise to send this just to
test-list.... nothing like preaching to the choir...a relatively small
choir at that.  You want to drive a summary of a test annoucements
into the most commonly used discussion channels for end-users... to
aid in the chance of noticing that crap is going into testing at all.

-jef