[Fwd: [Fedora Update] [comment] blobAndConquer-0.91-1.fc7]

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Jun 10 11:35:48 UTC 2007

On Sunday 10 June 2007 02:43:16 Hans de Goede wrote:
> See the forward comment, I could just push the mark as stable button, but I
> thought the whole idea of updates-testing was that some QA would be done
> and that the QA-team would them do the marking as stable.
>
> So what is the procedure for this?

Perhaps Kevin could have tested it and noted if it was working for him at the
same time he was requesting it go out.  Perhaps the Games SIG could chew
through the updates-testing games and verify that they fell out of the
buildsystem correctly and mark them as such?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora