[Fwd: [Fedora Update] [comment] blobAndConquer-0.91-1.fc7]

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sun Jun 10 12:17:03 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Sunday 10 June 2007 02:43:16 Hans de Goede wrote:
>> See the forward comment, I could just push the mark as stable button, but I
>> thought the whole idea of updates-testing was that some QA would be done
>> and that the QA-team would them do the marking as stable.
>>
>> So what is the procedure for this?
>
> Perhaps Kevin could have tested it and noted if it was working for him at the
> same time he was requesting it go out.  Perhaps the Games SIG could chew
> through the updates-testing games and verify that they fell out of the
> buildsystem correctly and mark them as such?

Well I'm the most active member of the Games SIG and testing my own updates
doesn't feel right (ofcourse I test them, but I shouldn't be the only tester).

As for Keving, thats hardly a procedure one can count on for future updates.

So I guess I'll just push the mark as stable button then.

Regards,

Hans