Web based interface for custom spins

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Sun Jun 10 14:55:29 UTC 2007

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

>>> Ignoring the obvious end user benefits?
>>
>> There are no obvious end-user benefits if an infrastructure that could
>> handle lots of users melts under a few doing iso spins (I suppose you
>> want dvd images in there too right?)
>
> Yes and infrastructure team would have let me know when I posted in
> that list if there are any issues with bandwidth or anything else.
> There is no need to be a stop energy assuming there is a problem.

Huh?  You told us to ignore that thread so we did:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-infrastructure-list/2007-June/msg00150.html

And without any bandwidth requirements from the project owner, we have
no way to tell you whether or not we can host such a project:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/RFR

Check with max, there are interns working on this right already.

    -Mike