To Require yelp or not to require yelp

Ray Strode halfline at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:07:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

On 6/11/07, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
> Ray Strode (halfline at gmail.com) said:
> > It doesn't matter a whole lot either way, but I guess if we think
> > about help as an optional feature, then we shouldn't put the Requires
> > in libgnomeui.
>
> Why should help be an optional feature?
Might make life easier for OLPC, it's a feature not everyone uses..I
don't know.  I don't have a really strong opinion either way to be
honest.

>From the rest of this thread, it looks like the issue wasn't "trying
to get rid of help" it was "trying to get flash to work on x86-64 or
something", so I'm really losing interest...

I'm going to add "Requires: yelp" to libgnomeui now and move on to other things.

--Ray