x86_64 kde live cd image > 800MB

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Jun 19 18:48:49 UTC 2007

On Mo Juni 18 2007, Jesse Keating wrote:

> It's not a Live"CD".  It's Live Media.  You'll have to use a DVD or USB key
> for it.  Due to multilib, the x86_64 Live media is bigger than the pure
> i386 one.

What about the release isos. Is it not possible to use them on an USB key or
use the rescuecd on a DVD? Otherwise I suggest to rename

F-7-$arch-DVD.iso to F-7-$arch.iso
and
F-7-$arch-rescuecd.iso to F-7-$arch-rescue.iso
This will make it more obvious, that the images are not intended to be used
only with a special kind of media.

And because it is not a 8.3 filename anyway, I suggest to use "Fedora" instead
of only "F" in the beginning of the iso filenames.

Regards,
Till