Bugzilla Products for Fedora Core and Fedora Extras merged

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Jun 19 19:55:59 UTC 2007

On Di Juni 19 2007, Josh Boyer wrote:

> Correct.  And I see you have updated that page.  Many thanks!

Hm, ich updated some other pages, too. There are a lot of pages that still
mention cvs.fedora.redhat.com [1]. When I use the wiki, it only responds very
slow to submitted data. Is there somewhere a tasklist, what still has to be
done, to finish the merge? E.g. there is still the category "CategoryExtras"
used and the french translation is seems not to be moved from "fr_FR/Extras"
to "fr_FR/PackageMaintainers". I guess this affects other translations, too.
And is there somewhere the difference between fedora.redhat.com and
fedoraproject.org explained? Afaik everything should have moved from f.r.c to
f.o to make the community aspect of Fedora more clear. But e.g.
http://cvs.fedoraproject.com/ shows the Fedora Project page and
http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/ some somehow unmaintained and out-of-date cvs
documentation.

[1]