FESCo elections

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed Jun 20 10:16:42 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 07:03:56PM +1200, Nigel Jones wrote:

> My understanding, FESCo (Fedora Extras Steering Committee) is to steer
> issues WRT to the Fedora Distribution [1] (formally the Fedora Extras
> Distribution), it makes sense to only allow current packagers as *they*
> are the ones that or contributing to the distribution.

Maybe I am not following everything, but FESCo role is not that clear to
me after the merge. Areas of steering may also include release process
(for example the schedule), or not. Also previously FESCo had a role of
representing the community, though I don't know if it is really a FESCo
role, or if it is now a FAB role, for example.

--
Pat