FESCo elections

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jun 25 17:24:51 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 12:58:05 -0400,
  Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Regardless, I think we have a fundamental difference of opinion here,
> but I would be willing to have this brought up for a vote at this week's
> FESCo meeting if you would like.  If you could give me a proposal for
> what you think the requirement for voting would be, I'll add it to this
> week's schedule.

My proposal is that anyone that has a fedora account group other than
cla_done or cla_fedora or alternatively is a member of the EditGroup
for the wiki should be able to vote.

The intention is to allow anyone who was manually vetted as part of the
project to vote. Allowing anyone who has just cla_fedora or cla_done
to vote would open the system to abuse as those groups are added without
human intervention.