XULRunner - will be or won't be?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 27 17:17:00 UTC 2007

Matthias Clasen wrote:

> I see that John asked for feedback 2 days ago, I don't see a single
> reponse to that - do you really think that is sufficient discussion to
> ratify this tomorrow ?!

John send the mail and the meeting agenda for FESCo has the item listed
again which provides alteast two different opportunities for folks to
provide any feedback necessary.

I send feedback via the wiki as asked in the earlier mail. Policies and
guidelines are living documents and can (or will) be updated based on
feedback if there is any even after they are ratified.  Additional
discussions can happen at any point of time. I was merely pointing out
that feedback was indeed asked.

Rahul