splix make fails

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed Jun 27 22:09:30 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 09:37:43PM +0000, Thufir wrote:
> I was posting this on the user list, and it was suggested to perhaps take
> the thread here.  I'm trying to build the splix print driver for a

I am not sure this is the right list, but anyway.

> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/thufir/Download/splix-1.0.1-1/ppd'
> ppdpo -o po/fr.po samsung.drv
> make[1]: ppdpo: Command not found

Didn't you see that:
ppdpo: Command not found

After googling a bit it seems to be in  CUPS Driver Development Kit
cupsddk:
http://www.cups.org/ddk/index.php

I guess this package isn't in Fedora yet, but I also guess anybody can
submit it -- providing it fits in fedora (it is free software).

--
Pat