Doing away with 'groups' repo in mock

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Jun 28 21:16:33 UTC 2007

On Thursday 28 June 2007 15:28:16 Oliver Falk wrote:
> koji does provide it's own buildsys-build pkg, which is recreated every
> time a new repo is created; Also a new comps.xml is created every
> time... And it's maintained via koji group stuff... So for the buildsys,
> it doesn't matter....
>
> Correct me Jesse, if Jeff interpreted it correctly and I did not :-)

Well, koji doesn't create a buildsys-build package, instead each tag can have
group information, and that group information is used at repo creation time
for said tag and defines a build group that is installed into the chroot.
But it is all managed within Koji itself.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora