Core + Extras directory structure

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Tue Mar 6 22:51:53 UTC 2007

I don't know if this has been discussed or not, and I may have missed
it.  But will the current dir tree for core & extras change once merged?

As in for example..

Core - /pub/fedora/linux/core/

Extras - /pub/fedora/linux/extras

Merged
- /pub/fedora/linux/new-dir-structure-here-that-maybe-only-contains-fc-release-versions with extras packages/rpms located within the core/rpm area?  In other words, both sets of packages built as if its one release (whatever is spun off that release is a different question) and all of them located together in one dir or one dir under a release (fc7/fc8)?

Or will they keep the current layout but be maintained on same build
system/server?

Am I asking this correct? haha

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"