Announcing yum-merge-conf, a yum plugin to merge configuration files

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Mon Mar 12 19:26:56 UTC 2007

Luke Macken wrote:
> Nice work, Aurélien.  I had been toying around with the idea of throwing
> together something similar.

Thanks :) Hope some people will find it useful

> I haven't had time to look into it further, but With this plugin enabled,
> `yum update` ends with a 'Package Header Not Available' message

It this RawHide ? I did not try it on a rawhide system, I hear yum can do
without the rpm headers there ? That would explain the error.

I have a RawHide machine at work, I'll have a look tomorrow.

Thanks for your feedback !

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
There are only 10 types of people in the world :