KDE-Live-CD: basic cd layout and localizations

Sebastian Vahl ml at deadbabylon.de
Tue Mar 20 22:53:57 UTC 2007

Am Di 20.März 2007 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:

> udev-106 is in the version I have in the ISO image I build. Since the
> bug in the live cd tool is fixed and confirmed by you in
> fedora-livecd-list can you build a new RPM for it for me to test the KDE
> live cd?

The patch is for the git-version. I'm no python-programmer, so I cannot
backport it (have tried it, but it didn't work). Jeremy Katz included the
patch in git an hour ago. So I would suggest to use this version instead (see
wiki for usage [1]).
I also don't use the rpms anymore because the git-version don't support them
anymore. And F7Test3-Gnome would also use kickstart-files so I don't want to
lag behind this. :)

Sebastian

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureFedoraKDE/KDELiveCD