fedora.redhat.com is no more

Lamont Peterson lamont at gurulabs.com
Wed Mar 21 15:11:54 UTC 2007

On Monday 19 March 2007 04:47pm, Mike McGrath wrote:
> We now have a redirect for fedora.redhat.com.  If you have anything
> specific you'd like redirected please let me know.  Though these
> redirects will only be temporary.

Why only temporary?  Are things going to move back to fedora.redhat.com after
a while?

I thought the idea was that fedora.redhat.com was going away for good.  In
that case, you want permanent redirects as in, "this has been permanently
moved to a new location and will not be returning here."
--
Lamont Peterson <lamont at gurulabs.com>
Senior Instructor

NOTE:  All messages from this email address should be digitally signed with my
       0xDC0DD409 GPG key. It is available on the pgp.mit.edu keyserver as
       well as other keyservers that sync with MIT's.